Welcome All Fellow Highly Sensitive Survivors!
I am sure you are no stranger to being misunderstood. You’ve been told…
- You really need to lighten up.
- You think too much. Life doesn’t have to be so serious.
- It’s a dog-eat-dog world and you ain’t gonna make it if you don’t toughen up.
- You don’t like big parties and events? What the f*** is wrong with you?
- You are a mamby-pamby airie fairy, sissy la-la snowflake
But the truth is, you are far from weak. Rather, you are…
- Quietly determined. Once you commit to something, nothing will stand in your way.
- Resilient. You might be easily hurt, but you also rebound quickly.
- Empathetic. You know how to connect with people easily.
- Conscientious. You have a terrific work ethic in all areas of your life.
- Enduring. You’re not a sprinter looking for shortcuts. You’re in it for the long haul.
- Adaptable. Like a chameleon, you adjust to the needs of your environment
Despite all that, you’re starting to feel the strain of trying to fit into a world that doesn’t quite support you. You’re doing fine. But you wish that you could…
- Have more energy. You feel completely drained after each day. You’re tired of feeling wiped out by just living.
- Feel connected with other people in relationships that are rewarding, not depleting.
- Spend more time cultivating projects that you feel passionately about.
- Develop financial freedom so you can live a life that REALLY looks like you.
That’s where I come in. I make it my mission to help you achieve robust health, nourishing relationships, purposeful work, and financial stability.
As a certified nutrition professional and coach, I know how to balance between offering enough structure and information to help you move forward…but while still keeping you in the driver’s seat. The real wisdom is inside you. My job is just to provide the space and ask the right questions to bring it to the forefront.