In today’s episode, I had the privilege of speaking with a long-time podcaster, musician, and coach who also works with highly sensitive people.
His name is Andy Mort. He has been a host of the podcast “The Gentle Rebel” for a number of years. He has a plethora of resources dedicated to highly sensitive people…and in particular…highly sensitive creatives.
You can download his podcast (again…the Gentle Rebel) anywhere you access your podcasts. You can also find him at his website www.andymort.com .
In our conversation, we covered a number of topics.
- We talked about the challenges and celebrations of entrepreneurship (especially for HSP entrepreneurs).
- We talked about the difference of work-life balance vs. work-life integration (or disintegration…more on that in the show).
- We talk about the delicate balance that comes with marketing in a way that produces results…but ALSO is in alignment with our values.
- Creating sustainable workflows when we are our own boss.
- Self-care for highly sensitive entrepreneurs
- And a number of other topics.